CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
King's Quest Omnipedia - Kq8: Afterlife, Al Eufrasio, Alchemist's House, Ancient Ones, Angel, Apple of Nakedness, Archon, Axe, Azriel, Barren Region, Basilisk, Bat, Bat Manta, Battle Axe, Bear, Book of Magical Formulae, Boss Spriggan, Bow, Brian Linn, Bri by Source Wikia (Paperback / softback, 2012)
About this product
- DescriptionThis book consists of articles from Wikia or other free sources online. Pages: 77. Chapters: Afterlife, Al Eufrasio, Alchemist's House, Ancient Ones, Angel, Apple of Nakedness, Archon, Axe, Azriel, Barren Region, Basilisk, Bat, Bat manta, Battle Axe, Bear, Book of magical formulae, Boss Spriggan, Bow, Brian Linn, Bridge of Life, Bridge troll, Broadsword, Broken Piece of Iron Shield, Bubble monster, Carnivorous Plant, Castle Daventry, Castlekeep Ruins, Cat's Cute and Thorough Mask of Eternity Review, Cataclysm, Central Tower, Chain Mail, Chalice of Order, Chicken, Christ, Conr's House, Creation, Cross, Crossbow, Curative Mushrooms, Dagger, Dante, Daventry Official, Demon, Dimension of Death, Double-edged Sword, Dragon, Dragon Wyrm, Dwarf, East Tower, East Watchtower, Epitaphs, Fallen Warrior, Farmer Simms's House, Ferryman, Fire Dwarf, Fire Dwarf Lair, Fire ant, Fists, Flame Bow, Flame Sword, Frog, Frost demon, Full Suit of Armor, Ghosts, Glide Wrapper, Goblin, Golden Ladle, Graveyard, Grinding Mill, Gryph, Gwennie, Hall of Immortality, Hall of Justice, Hall of Respite, Hall of War, Halls of Light, Hammer of Azriel, Hearing Horn, Heavy Compound Crossbow, Hector, Hefty Brass Key, Hell, Henchman, Hero's Ring, Hillman, Hillmen's Fortress, Human, Ice Scepter, Ice Shard, Illusory chest, Joseph, Julia, Jupiter Parchment, KQ8 development, Kavanagh's Outhouse, Kavanagh House, Kavanagh lad, Key, King's Quest VIII, Large Silver Bell, Leather Boots, Leo, Lever of Life, Light, Light Chain Mail, Light Chain Mail Breastplate, Mace, Magic Maps, Magical illumination spell, Mandragor Tree, Martha Linn, Mask of Eternity, Mask pieces, Mausoleum, Medallion, Merlin's Mirror, Metal shaft, Mr. Kavanagh, Mudge, Mushrooms, Northwest Tower, Old Man, Oracle of the Tree, Other World, Paradise Lost, Pedestals of Death, Portal. Excerpt: Adam Szofran was a man buried in Conr's Village cemetery. His gravestone reads; Adam SzofranProgrammer1996-1997 This was easter egg inserted into the game...
- Author(s)Source Wikia
- PublisherBooks LLC, Wiki Series
- Date of Publication14/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooks LLC, Wiki Series
- Weight154 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.