All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis introductory text, the first of its kind, explores the central relationship between the kings of England and their bishops, from the Norman Conquest to the Magna Carta. Wickson provides an approachable overview of the scholarship on this key subject, making this an ideal starting-point for anyone who is studying high medieval England.
- Author BiographyRoger Wickson was formerly Headmaster of The King's School, Chester, UK and taught medieval history to A-Level students for many years. He has recently retired from teaching Continuing Education classes at Keele University, UK.
- Author(s)Roger Wickson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/09/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Weight506 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.