All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
About this product
- DescriptionAmazing & Extraordinary Facts about Kings and Queens unearths a wealth of fascinating truths about British monarchs from pre-Roman times to the present day. Discover revealing stories about the lives and personalities of each monarch and how they have shaped history. Tales of wickedness, greed, adultery and madness make this guide to Britain's kings and queens utterly compelling. The Amazing and Extraordinary Facts series presents interesting, surprising and little-kwn facts and stories about a wide range of topics which are guaranteed to inform, absorb and entertain in equal measure. Brief, accessible and entertaining pieces on a wide variety of subjects make them the perfect books to dip in to.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Day is an ex-editor at Reader's Digest General Books in London. He now edits a magazine about history and tradition in the West Country, and lives in Somerset.
- Author(s)Malcolm Day
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication26/04/2011
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleAmazing and Extraordinary Facts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note100 b+w illustrations
- Width130 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.