All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKingston is a place of fascinating beauty and startling poverty. Located on one of the biggest (and greyest) harbours in the world and ringed by low green hills, this city of over a million likes to get its ganja from the farm to the table. It was founded by the survivors of a quake that sunk a pirate town. What should you expect? The ghettos of Kingston gave us ska, reggae, hip hop, dancehall, and Rastafarianism. With over 500 murders a year for the last 20 years, the city's nickname of Killsome' is well earned. Kingston was the inspiration for Marley's Concrete Jungle.'
- Author(s)Colin Channer
- PublisherAkashic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/07/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleAkashic Noir
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAkashic Books,U.S.
- Content Notemaps
- Weight316 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $28.83New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.18
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
- AU $17.03Trending at AU $19.94
- AU $79.86Trending at AU $82.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.