All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA mother kinkajou finds a spot in the hollow of a tree to give birth to her baby. She carefully watches over her little one for up to two weeks, until the tiny, raccoon-like animal can open its eyes. So begins the life of this jungle baby. In this coming-of-age introduction to these adorable mammals, readers will learn how kinkajou babies spend their days, how they find food, and how they can use their long and strong tail like ather arm. The colorful interior spreads and gorgeous photos of kinkajou babies are sure to delight emergent readers.
- Author(s)Rachel Lynette
- PublisherBearport Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleJungle Babies of the Amazon Rain Forest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBearport Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight136 g
- Width157 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.