All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionIntergenerational research is crucial in understanding long term demographic trends. This book examines the ways kinship affects demographic behavior, including mortality patterns to determine the influence of fertility patterns, the contribution of parents' longevity, and the affects of a family history of disease. It emphasizes the importance of studies that include and compare other factors related to social organization with information on multi-generational families.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/02/2008
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInternational Studies in Population
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1310 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byGeraldine P. Mineau,Tommy Bengtsson
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.