All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $64.22Trending at AU $77.83
- AU $21.86Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $21.54
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis studyanalyzes the attitude of the state church in Schleswig and Holstein to the issue of revolution in the historical context ofthe period 1789 to 1848. Taking a regional historical perspective, the accounts examine church functionaries in their development from critics of revolution to revolutionary activists. The conditions and aims of sermons and spiritual care in both post-revolutionary times and prior to the revolutions of 1848 are illuminated through many, often unpublished sources dating from the pre-March era.
- Author BiographyKlaus Lemke-Paetznick, Wilhelmshaven.
- Author(s)Klaus Lemke-Paetznick
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleArbeiten Zur Kirchengeschichte
- Series Part/Volume Number117
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight1236 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.