Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Amena falls in love with the professor of her youth, she finds herself drawn to his abilities to cross dimensions. Never would she believe that befriending a war-torn Dark Angel would be the only way to rescue the professor and save the human race. Kismet contains 2 consecutive books in the series. 1 The Cherubim Fields and 2 The Last Cherub. Professor Goodwin must choose between love and duty upon discovering a parallel world where Angels and Demons reside. Recruited by a rag-tag team of Archangels, Goodwin's ability to cross dimensions proves pivotal in the struggle to overcome the powers of darkness. Once part of the elite, Archangels share with Goodwin memories of visiting Man's world in service to the Lord. As the scales of battle tip in favor of Darkness, Goodwin's soul-mate Amena must befriend a fallen Angel in the hopes of rescuing the love of her life. Confronted by the sword of doom kwn as Kismet, Amena prepares for battle against Hell's darkest Angel with the only weapon she possesses... Archangels exhibit surprising curiosity in Goodwin's feelings toward Amena as they marvel at an emotion they were t created to experience.
- Author BiographyD.C. Bennett's no nonsense writing style offers ease and fluidity to the reading experience. Without the use of inappropriate language or sexuality, D.C. presents a positive message enveloped in an action/adventure story of honor and heroism.
- Author(s)D C Bennett
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.