All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $23.97Trending at AU $25.08
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionSnuggle up with this bedtime poem by children's poet laureate Kenn Nesbitt, all about how mommy animals say good night to their little ones.What happens when baby animals need to rest their little heads? Their mothers tuck them into bed, of course! Read along as baby bunnies, lambs, chicks, kittens, and cubs settle down for a good night's sleep while their mommies give them nuzzles, cuddles, and good-night kisses! A lulling, soothing bedtime poem perfect for getting little ones to settle down.
- Author BiographyKenn Nesbitt is the current U.S. children's poet laureate and an award-winning author of poetry for children, whose works have appeared in numerous poetry collections and school textbooks around the country. Kenn lives in Spokane, Washington, with his wife and 2 children. You can visit him at www.poetry4kids.comRebecca Elliott has illustrated many books for children. She lives with her husband, daughter, son, and cat in the countryside of Suffolk, England. Visit her at www.rebeccaelliott.com.
- Author(s)Kenn Nesbitt
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width224 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rebecca Elliott
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.