Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.12Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you can possibly thirst for more mysterious metaphysical accounts of love, Trisha Telep has organized some of the greatest and most thrilling tales of pararmal paramours since The Eternal Kiss. She presents the acclaimed literary talent of thirteen unique authors, creating a collection of stories that will undoubtedly capture the imagination of every soul who dares to read them. Werewolves, ghosts, zombies, vampires, and fallen angels drive the plot of these riveting romances. Kiss Me Deadly includes the exceptional writings of several authors, including: * Sarah Rees Brennan (faeries) * Becca Fitzpatrick (angels) * Caitlin Kittredge (witches) * Karen Mahoney (vampires: sequel to story from The Eternal Kiss) * Daniel Marks (ghost kids) * Justine Musk (sorcerers) * Diana Peterfreund (unicorns) * Michelle Rowen (demons) * Carrie Ryan (zombies) * Maggie Stiefvater (werewolves) * Rachel Vincent (banshees) * Daniel Waters (zombies) * Michelle Zink (gothic ghosts)
- Author BiographyTrisha Telep was the romance & fantasy book buyer at Murder One, the UK's premier crime and romance bookstore, before its sad closure after 21 years of bookselling on the Charing Cross Road. She has recently re-launched this classic bookshop online, however. Originally from Vancouver, Canada, she completed the Master of Publishing program at Simon Fraser University before moving to London. She lives in Hackney with her boyfriend, filmmaker Christopher Joseph.
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication19/08/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date26/07/2016
- Weight399 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byTricia Telep
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.