All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionHe didn't mention her name. He just said that a woman had come to him, desperate to kill herself, but t wanting her family and friends to kw. And had the idea to employ someone to pretend to be her online, so that one would be able to tell she was t still alive. What if the friend you were writing to, confiding in or falling in love with wasn't who you thought they were at all? What if the person replying in their name was someone you had never met, and would never even tice if you passed them in the street? And what if you had way of kwing until it was too late...?
- Author BiographyLottie Moggach is a journalist who has written for The Times, Financial Times, Time Out, Elle, GQ and The London Paper. She lives in north London and is the daughter of novelist Deborah Moggach.
- PrizesShortlisted for Guardian First Book Award 2013.
- Author(s)Lottie Moggach
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/07/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date11/11/2014
- Weight464 g
- Width154 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementUK Airside & Open market ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.