All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $48.06Trending at AU $49.69
- AU $13.03Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionHow did pretty socialite Daisy Devereaux find herself in this fix? She can either go to jail or marry the mystery man her father has chosen for her Alex Markov, however, has intention of playing the loving bridegroom to a spoiled little heiress. As humourless as he is deadly handsome, he drags the irrepressible Daisy away from her uptown life and sets out to bring her down a peg or two. Except it won't be as easy as he thinks. This man without a soul has met a woman who's thing but heart. Will vows spoken in haste shatteror offer the promise of love everlasting?
- Author BiographyBestselling author Susan Elizabeth Phillips has found fans all over the world with her warm and wonderful contemporary love stories that managed to touch hearts as well as funny bones. She lives in the Chicago suburbs and has two grown sons.
- Author(s)Susan Elizabeth Phillips
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication05/10/2006
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight272 g
- Width114 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.