Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by manyhills
- Est. delivery by 8 Mar
- AU $11.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
About this product
- DescriptionAs freshmen at Ocean High last year, Winter and her best friend Sloane thought they could ditch their nerdy past, launching from invisible to cool. But after ather miserable year of standing on the sidelines they make a pact to do whatever it takes t to go unticed in their sophomore year, promising each other that whoever makes it into the cool group first will bring the other along. One Sloane gets a taste of life on the A-list, she slams that door in Winter's face. Suddenly cast out of her former best friend's life, Winter takes revenge the modern way: by anuncing all of Sloane's dirty little secrets on an anymous blog. Then the blog becomes more popular than she ever dreamed and Winter must decide if her retaliation is really worth the consequences - and if the price for popularity is one she's willing to pay. Once again, Alyson Noel navigates the tricky waters of the high school social scene with the heart and humor her readers have come to love.
- Author BiographyAlyson Noel is the #1 New York Times bestselling, award-winning author of Faking 19, Art Geeks and Prom Queens, Laguna Cove, Fly Me to the Moon, Kiss & Blog, Saving Zoe, Cruel Summer, and the Immortals series including Evermore, Blue Moon, Shadowland, Dark Flame, and Night Star, as well as the Immortals spin-off series beginning with Radiance. With over 2 million copies in print in the US alone, her books have been published in 35 countries and have won awards including the National Reader's Choice Award, NYLA Book of Winter Award, NYPL Stuff for the Teenage, TeenReads Best Books of 2007, and Reviewer's Choice 2007 Top Ten, and have been chosen for the CBS Early Show's Give the Gift of Reading segment, and selected for Seventeen Magazine's Hot List and Beach Book Club Pick. She lives in Laguna Beach, California.
- Author(s)Alyson Noel
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication29/06/2007
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date09/03/2010
- Weight213 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.