Kiss the Year Goodbye by Brenda L. Thomas, Daaimah S. Poole, Crystal Lacey Winslow, Tu-Shonda L. Whitaker (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.17Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $16.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKiss the Year Goodbye New Year's Eve is the time to make a naughty resolution, so shed your inhibitions and indulge in this sultry collection of escapades from four of the hottest writers around. In Brenda L. Thomas's Every New Year, a shoot-out lands a respected doctor in the hospital with a bad case of amnesia, and in the care of a man too sexy to resist. In Whatever It Takes by Tu-Shonda L. Whitaker, a sassy older woman tries to break off her steamy relationship with her best friend's twenty-three-year-old son, but he shows her he's man eugh to fulfill her needs. Crystal Lacey Winslow proves you can be Dangerously in Love when a prim and proper young woman's wild side takes over after the man she's dating slips up with ather woman. In My Boo by Daaimah S. Poole, a Philly girl's long-distance boyfriend never has time for her -- t even around the holidays. So when her ex-roommate's latest lover comes kcking, she's ready to get the party started.
- Author BiographyBrenda L. Thomas, a Philadelphia-based marketing professional, is the Essence bestselling author of three previous novels, Threesome: Where Seduction, Power & Basketball Collide; Fourplay: The Dance of Sexuality; and The Velvet Rope. She has also contributed short stories to the anthologies Four Degrees of Heat and Kiss the Year Goodbye. Visit her website at phillywriter.com. Tu-Shonda L. Whitaker's work has appeared in Grub Street Writer literary magazine and Black Literary Journal. She is the author of two novels, Flipside of the Game and Game Over, and contributed a short story to the anthology Cream. She lives in New Jersey with her husband and two daughters. Visit her website at www.tushonda.com. Crystal Lacey Winslow is the author of the Essence bestsellers The Criss Cross and Life, Love & Loneliness, as well as a book of poetry, Up Close & Personal. Her upcoming novel, Sex, Sin & Brooklyn II, is the sequel to her short story in the Essence bestselling anthology Four Degrees of Heat. The founder of Melodrama Publishing, Crystal operates her bookstore, Melodrama Books & Things, in Queens, New York. Visit her website at www.melodramapublishing.com. Daaimah S. Poole wrote her first novel, Yo Yo Love, when she was nineteen, and it became an Essence bestseller. She is the author of two other novels, What's Real and Got a Man. Visit her website at www.dspbooks.com.
- Author(s)Brenda L. Thomas,Crystal Lacey Winslow,Daaimah S. Poole,Tu-Shonda L. Whitaker
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication14/11/2005
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2005
- ImprintPocket Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width134 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.