All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe frail sixteen-year-old drug addict mother screamed as she attempted to unload the burden of her ill ways. As the young girl continued to push, she made sure it was kwn to all around her that the child within her was t something she wanted or needed in her already messed-up life. Perri Blythe was carrying on the traits of the horrific lifestyle she had grown accustomed to. Perri delivers a beautiful healthy baby boy, but he brings more despair and anger to the young mother. Perri and her son live their lives in the foster care system. This compelling story follows the lives of Perri and baby Jasper.
- Author(s)Christine Deaton
- PublisherTate Publishing Company
- Date of Publication09/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.