All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin Christina as she plans an adventure for her last few days of summer. With her father in Afghanistan and a Mother who left years ago she needs a distraction from her worries. When the super hot Mitch Murray, an older boy she's kwn for years, asks her out on a date her summer adventure becomes a sweet romance. A last minute road trip t only brings her and Mitch closer together but it helps Christina realize how much she worries about her Father and how she really feels about her missing Mother.
- Author BiographyChellie C. Gaither lives in Kentucky with her husband, her three children, and a giant dog named Shelby. She spends most days surrounded by books. She loves reading, writing, and storytelling.
- Author(s)Chellie C Gaither
- Date of Publication17/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.08
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $34.27Trending at AU $40.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.