All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA warm and sexy romance from the author of A SINGLE TO ROME Lu Edwards may write and illustrate books for children, but she's certain she doesn't want children of her own. She believes in travelling light, with t even a goldfish to tie her down, until Nick - a WWI expert with more baggage than Heathrow, right down to the kids, ex-wife and hamster - blows into her life. He's absolutely t Mr Right, but as he helps Lu trace a strand of her family history, she finds herself being drawn into his chaotic but warm world. Being the wicked step-mother was never a role Lu fancied playing, though, and she's t sure that loving Nick will be eugh for a happy ever after together...
- Author BiographySarah Duncan is the author of five novels including A Single to Rome and Nice Girls Do, and also teaches creative writing. Before becoming a writer, Sarah was an actor, and played Vicky, Rodney's girlfriend, in Only Fools and Horses. She lives in Bath.
- Author(s)Sarah Duncan
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication13/05/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Review
- Weight254 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.54
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.