All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised edition of Residential Construction and Kitchen & Bath Systems combines the thorough guides to typical North American building systems for homes for the kitchen and bath industry into one comprehensive, expanded volume, completely updated and revised throughout. Learning to read a house is an essential skill for anyone in the kitchen and bath field. This book provides clear, concise explanations of the home's structural systems and components, including the inner workings of the mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems.
- Author BiographyJerry Germer is an author and architect who specializes in residential design.
- Author(s)NKBA (National Kitchen & Bath Association)
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/01/2014
- Series TitleNKBA Professional Resource Library
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight1136 g
- Width222 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.