All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionKitchen Confidential reveals what Bourdain calls twenty-five years of sex, drugs, bad behavior and haute cuisine. Last summer, The New Yorker published Chef Bourdain's shocking, Don't Eat Before Reading This. Bourdain spared one's appetite when he told all about what happens behind the kitchen door. Bourdain uses the same take--prisoners attitude in his deliciously funny and shockingly delectable book, sure to delight gourmands and philistines alike. From Bourdain's first oyster in the Gironde, to his lowly position as dishwasher in a honky tonk fish restaurant in Provincetown (where he witnesses for the first time the real delights of being a chef); from the kitchen of the Rainbow Room atop Rockefeller Center, to drug dealers in the east village, from Tokyo to Paris and back to New York again, Bourdain's tales of the kitchen are as passionate as they are unpredictable. Kitchen Confidential will make your mouth water while your belly aches with laughter. You'll beg the chef for more, please.
- Author BiographyAnthony Bourdain is the author of Bone in the Throat. This is his first work of non-fiction. He is the executive chef at Brasserie Les Halles in New York City.
- Author(s)Anthony Bourdain
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/05/2000
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date09/11/2011
- Weight590 g
- Width155 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.