Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.16
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Clara and Zeke discover a series of bizarre fossils from an unkwn cat-shaped disaur, they expect to make a groundbreaking contribution to the science of Paleontology. Soon they find themselves in the sights of Myles Vulture, a trillionaire with unlimited resources who will stop at thing to obtain the rare Kittysaurus fossils for his own collection. Their only hope of success requires a trip 145 million years into the past to a lost period of history called the Zanyzoic where Clara and Zeke run the risk of getting eaten by their own discovery! Kittysaurus is a hilarious adventure, entertaining for middle school students, children and adults.
- Author BiographyYou might think that being a judge would be a satisfying job. And for years, the Honorable Judge Kludge would've agreed with you. He took enormous delight in his gavel pounding ability every time he dispensed justice. Moreover, he was very talented at furling his eyebrows. During trials, he loved to remain silent and communicate his will only through eyebrow movement. Outside the courtroom, he was known to love festivities. After all, he was the judge who'd launched the Monday recess 'Croquet Fiesta' as well as the Thursday recess 'Bowling Potluck'. But at a party celebrating his ten-thousandth trial, he felt unfulfilled. That day, the pinata full of gum balls, ordinarily his favorite treat, seemed like nothing more than a hollow, paper mache donkey full of candy. For every criminal he put behind bars, there were ten more criminals to take the last one's place. He began to have what adults call a 'mid-life' crisis. Some people said that it was a very positive sign to have a mid-life crisis at the age of eighty, because that meant he would live to be one hundred and sixty. But Judge Kludge dreamed of leaving his mark. He wanted to accomplish something which would be of inestimable value for humanity. Thus, the Honorable Judge Kludge decided to step down from the bench and pen 'The Kittysaurus Series'.
- Author(s)Judge Kludge
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date25/08/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.