All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionFun cupcakes for fun occasions. Cupcake designer extraordinaire Kirsten Day does cupcakes, cake pops and whoopie pies Kiwiana-style, creating delectable treats to celebrate Kiwi culture. In full colour with never-fail recipes, tips and hints, advice on Kiwiana styling and variations on design.
- Author BiographyKirsten Day manages Milly's Kitchen (voted Best Homeware Store 2011 by Metro magazine), and runs cake and cupcake decorating classes all over the country.
- Author(s)Kirsten Day
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (New Zealand)
- Date of Publication03/05/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers (New Zealand)
- Content NoteColour photographs
- Weight650 g
- Width210 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Photographs byCharlie Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.