All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs increasingly desperate housewives look at ways to stretch their budgets and still have nice things to eat, cake baking and home cooking are suddenly in again. With cookery shops reporting runs on cake mixers and cake tins, the timing is perfect for the ultimate in comfort food -- the fancy homemade party cake that doesn't look something out of Betty Crocker or Sara Lee's pantry. Kiwis demand Kiwi party cakes -- and Rob Duncan's inspired and witty designs are Kiwi to the last delicious crumb, featuring easy to bake cakes. With scrumptious tips and treats and tantasising tricks of the trade, even the most basic cook will be able to create memorable cakes for memorable occasions. Say goodbye to doom and gloom and say hullo to comfort food, cake and candy, chocolate and cherries disguised as jandels, rugby boots, Buzzy bees and football jerseys...and get ready to get creative, because with this book you'll finally be able to have your cake and eat it too.
- PrizesWinner of Gourmand World Cookbook Awards: Best Children's Book 2010.
- Author(s)Rob Burns
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (New Zealand)
- Date of Publication16/06/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers (New Zealand)
- Weight365 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Photographs byCharlie Smith
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.98
- AU $26.05Trending at AU $28.66
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $27.26
- AU $26.20Trending at AU $47.23
- AU $16.07Trending at AU $20.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.