All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionLeverage your online influence with this fun and friendly guide to Klout! Klout measures your online influence on a scale of 1 to 100 by looking at your number of followers or connections, as well as by measuring your ability to drive action on social networks. This easy-to-understand guide helps you understand how Klout works so that you can use it to your advantage to leverage your online influence. You'll learn how to create a Klout profile and connect it to various social networks so that your data can be analyzed by Klout, determining your reach, amplification, and impact online. Shows you how to use Klout to spread your message and prioritize customers Walks you through setting up an account and creating your profile on Klout Covers the various facets of Klout and how to interpret Klout's data about you Highlights ways to understand Klout style and use Klout perks Klout For Dummies is essential reading if you're looking to increase your online clout!
- Author BiographyAndrea Updyke is the founder and editor of Lilkidthings.com, a blog that celebrates parenthood and everyday life. Holding a Klout score of 70, she is passionate about using her Social Media to encourage others on the Parenthood journey.
- Author(s)Andrea Updyke
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight262 g
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.