All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionKnack Cycling for Everyone includes numerous how-to descriptions, is replete with informative photos and tips, on all styles of riding-road biking, mountain biking, commuter cycling, and touring. There are chapters on training, long-distance riding, riding with children, riding with groups, and rules of the road.
- Author BiographyLeah Garcia is an elite, professional moutain bike racer. She is the founder, president and creative director of Naturally Caffeinated(R), Inc. (www.naturallycaffeinated.com), a Boulder, Colorado, firm that produces health and wellness lifestyle programming for corporations and video-on-demand entertainment technology suppliers. Jilayne Lovejoy is a pro mountain bike racer. In 2003 she founded the Title Nine Women's Cycling Club in Boulder, Colorado. Mark Doolittle is a veteran photographer whose work has appeared in Knack Weight Training for Women. Visit him at doolittlephoto.com.
- Author(s)Jilayne Lovejoy,Leah Garcia
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication18/05/2010
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Series TitleKnack: Make it Easy
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight48 g
- Width213 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Photographs byMark Doolittle
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.