Knack Diabetes Cookbook: A Step-by-Step Guide to Delicious, Healthy Meals by Nancy Maar, Tamara L. Swett (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.14+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionAmerica entered the twenty-first century with more than twenty million of its citizens, children and adults alike, struggling with diabetes, and with tens of millions more prone to the disease. Many have Type 2 diabetes, which has been linked to obesity, heart disease, and other afflictions. With Knack Diabetes Cookbook, diabetics and those who love them finally have a fun, inviting, eminently useful guide to preparing meals that are t only healthy but also tasty and lovely to look upon. In addition to its 100 recipes and extensive, appropriate variations, the book includes ample helpful advice for families hoping to learn good eating habits, and those who wish to prevent the onset of Type 2 diabetes in themselves and their children. Color photographs throughout clarify the recipes and how to create a healthy kitchen in a home. * 100 recipes & 250 variations* 350 full color photos* American Diabetic Association exchanges given for each recipe* Step-by-step photos
- Author BiographyNancy Maar's fifth cookbook, The Everything Sugar-Free Cookbook was published in December of 2007. It included 300 recipes and 150 cooking tips and was published by Adams Media. Other cookbooks are: The Glycemic Index Cookbook, The Gluten-Free Cookbook and two others on grilling and barbecue. Maar writes six quarterly restaurant profiles for Norwalk Plus and Stamford Plus Magazines. She writes regular business features for magazines and a chain of newspapers. She wrote copy for the Greenwich Broadcasting Company, an elite radio station. And from time-to-time still creates 60, 20 and 10-second radio spots. She wrote two internationally syndicated weekly columns included for five years. Now You're Cookin'! and Caring Well for Your Older Loved Ones were hot sellers for Paradigm News. Nancy A. Held, M.S., R.D., C.D.E., technical reviewer is a Diabetes Educator and Registered Dietitian at the Norwalk Hospital Outpatient Diabetes Education Program and Soundview Medical Associates, both in Norwalk, Connecticut. She lives in Fairfield, Connecticut. Jean Kostak, M.S., R.D., C.D.E., is a registered dietitian and certified diabetes educator. She is the program coordinator for the Diabetes Education Program at the University of Connecticut Health Center and lives in Torrington, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Nancy Maar,Tamara L. Swett
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication18/08/2009
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Series TitleKnack: Make it Easy
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Out-of-print date18/05/2015
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight48 g
- Width216 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographs byViktor Budnik
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.