All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis user-friendly resource presents all the essentials of fishing-using all kinds of tackle, from spincasting and baitcasting to surf casting and fly fishing-for a variety of fish, in both fresh and salt water. With step-by-step photographs on every page, it shows how to tie the essential kts; select the right lures, lines, and tackle; identify fish; and make effective casts.
- Author BiographyScott Bowen has the Knack! The author of the short story collection, The Midnight Fish, he has fished waters across North America, from Alaska to the Caribbean. He is a former editor at Field & Stream magazine and has worked as the editor for fishing books at The Lyons Press. David E. Dirks is a professional angler, photographer, and writer. He is the fishing columnist for the Times Herald-Record, which serves New York State's Hudson Valley and the Catskills, and the host of DirksOutdoor radio show on WTBQ.com. David is the author of ProTactics: Fishing Bass Tournaments and ProTactics: Trout (both Lyons Press).
- Author(s)Scott Bowen
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication03/03/2009
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleKnack: Make it Easy
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight48 g
- Width216 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Photographs byDavid Dirks
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.