Knack Planning Your Wedding: A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Your Perfect Day by Kim Bamberg, Christy Weber, Blair Delaubenfels (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.40Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs incredible as it may sound, Knack Planning Your Wedding makes wedding decisions truly stress free. The authors, co-founders of the popular wedding planning website JunebugWeddings.com, guide readers thorugh every single detail of planning a perfect, one-of-a-kind wedding.
- Author BiographyWedding experts, Blair deLaubenfels, Christy Weber, and Kim Bamberg, are the founders and editors of the internationally popular website JunebugWeddings.com, which features the critically acclaimed wedding blog, What Junebug Loves. Through their website the Junebug Weddings team brings you creative, inspirational and innovative content to help you plan your wedding with impeccable style and a minimum of stress. Their extensive editorial coverage on all things wedding related includes a gorgeous selection of Real Weddings, Fashion Reports of the latest bridal styles, plus all kinds of inspirational advice for bride and groom on everything from out-of -he-box proposals to hot honeymoon retreats. Since 1999, Blair, Christy, and Kim have also worked as successful wedding photographers, photographing hundreds of weddings and talking with thousands of brides and wedding professionals about what works, and what causes challenges in the wedding planning process. Their up-close, unique perspective brings you a fresh look at what it takes to have a fun and fabulous wedding of your own. Knack Planning Your WeddingTable of ContentsChapter 1 Wedding Style Chapter 2 Wedding Planning BasicsChapter 3 With This RingChapter 4 Spreading the WordChapter 5 Bride 101Chapter 6 Groom 101 fashion and detail shotsChapter 7 Health and Beauty Chapter 8 Your Dress Chapter 9 Fashion DetailsChapter 10 Your Wedding Party Chapter 11 Family and Guests Chapter 12 Choosing a LocationChapter 13 Photography and Videography Chapter 14 Flowers terrific!Chapter 15 Cakes, Catering and CocktailsChapter 16 Music, Dancing, and Entertainment Chapter 17 The Ceremony Chapter 18 Reception Details and Decor Chapter 19 Etiquette, Parties and Events Chapter 20
- Author(s)Blair Delaubenfels,Christy Weber,Kim Bamberg
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication08/12/2009
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Series TitleKnack: Make it Easy
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight48 g
- Width216 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.