All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor those new to wine or for dabblers who could use some help deciphering foreign labels, Knack Wine Basics brings unprecedented clarity to the world of the world's most ubiquitous libation. By a California-based expert-and including 400 full-color photos, ten recipes, and twelve maps-it covers everything from how to read a label to entertaining with wine; ordering and serving wine; food and wine pairings; cooking with wine; profiles of red, white, rose, and sparkling wine; wine from all regions of the world; and how to interpret wine ratings.
- Author BiographyAlan Boehmer has the knack! He has conducted regular wine seminars, tours, and tastings since 1967 in his home state of California. He joined Suite101.com in 1998 as one of the site's earliest contributors, writing its California Wine column, and is today the feature writer for its New World Wine column. Renee Comet has the knack! A nationally recognized food photographer, she keeps a studio in Washington, D.C., where she has worked for such clients as the Washington Post, Whole Foods, and Marriott International.
- Author(s)Alan Boehmer
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication14/10/2009
- Series TitleKnack: Make it Easy
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight48 g
- Width216 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Photographs byRenee Comet
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.