About this product
- DescriptionThe Essential Ingredient of the Christian Experience!
This Christian classic, written by an unkwn Christian sometime before 1930, is a passionate call to a life of prayer. Kwing that the subject of prayer is a mysterious and foreign concept to many Christians, the author addresses many of the perplexing issues of prayer, such as:
What is prayer?
How does one pray?
Must we agonize in prayer ?
How does God answer prayer?
What hinders our prayer?
Who may pray?
With many inspiring examples of prayerful preachers and missionaries, the author leaves doubt that all spiritual growth--all victory, confidence, peace, and communion with God-comes only through the practice of fervent, heartfelt prayer.
- PublisherWhitaker House
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhitaker House
- Weight159 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.38Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04