CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionStephen Dahl earns a living by fishing for Lake Superior herring in an 18-foot skiff. This book records one year of the man√s pre-dawn thoughts, the daily tasks and, of course, the dramatic events in the life of a fisherman.
- Author(s)Stephen Dahl
- PublisherNodin Press
- Date of Publication29/07/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNodin Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.