All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin Tom on an incredible treasure hunt through time and battle history's mightiest warriors. The second book in a new time-travelling series - perfect for fans of Beast Quest. When ten-year-old Tom accidentally smashes a statue in a museum he releases Isis, a young Egyptian mummy who has been imprisoned for thousands of years. To break an ancient curse, the duo must travel back in time to find six hidden amulets - battling Gladiators, Knights, Greeks, Vikings, Pirates and Egyptian Warriors! On their second quest, Tom and Isis meet King Arthur's heroic knights! They must prove their bravery in a race to find a legendary golden sword! FREE collectable Gaming Cards and fascinating facts with every book!
- Author BiographyChris Blake lives in the South West, not far from Tintagel Castle, rumoured to be the home of King Arthur. Ever since he was a little boy Chris has always dreamed about travelling through time. He likes watching Doctor Who and looks forward to the day that time-travel is possible as he'd love to visit all the places in his books. In the meantime Chris will keep writing his own adventures. Chris has an old black cat called Merlin.
- Author(s)Chris Blake
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleTime Hunters
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white)
- Weight130 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.91Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $35.75Trending at AU $44.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.