Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionEmbark on an epic odyssey with Chase Forrester, an 18 year old boy forced to quickly become a man in a harsh and unforgiving world. Set in a time that could very well be today, in a world rocked by thermonuclear war. Chase's father Jack is a highly trained sniper in the US military, and all he had ever wanted was to be just like him. His father relents, and from a young age trains Chase how to survive in the wild. As he grows older he will also teach him the many secrets of his deadly trade. After spending eight months in a bomb shelter, Chase will take his first step in the daunting 2600 mile trek from Hartford Alabama to Fairfield Idaho. There he will hopefully find his father waiting for him at their family's cabin on Soldier Mountain. He won't be making this harrowing journey alone, though. Along the way he will meet a colourful cast of characters; and under tragic circumstances, one very special dog that he will raise from a pup. In an endless struggle against man, animal, and nature, will Chase have what it takes to survive? To protect the ones he loves? Take the breathtaking journey, but be prepared to be emotionally exhausted by the time the book reaches its heart wrenching conclusion; one that will leave you wishing that the tale didn't have to end...but at least you will be able to stop holding your breath.
- Author(s)Richard Jesse
- Date of Publication30/11/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight785 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.