All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrookes, a wounded British army captain, awakes in the mountains of Italy to find himself a guest of the Baron of Castelmantia. Brookes can remember the ambush by Mussolini's fascists, the panic of the rebels, the bloodshed, and being struck by a bullet. And there are other things too - things he'd rather forget.
- Author BiographyIan Breckon was born in 1970. He began to write while teaching English in Italy. He has recently returned to England and now lives in Bath where he is at work on his second novel, a murder mystery set on the French Riviera in the 1920s.
- Author(s)Ian Breckon
- PublisherOld Street Publishing
- Date of Publication05/01/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOld Street Publishing
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.06
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.