CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
About this product
- DescriptionA new series that lists the recipients of the highest award that was bestowed on members of the German Armed Forces - Army - Kriegsmarine - Luftwaffe - Waffen SS in World War II. There were 7156 recipients of the Knight's Cross, and of the higher grades 873 of Knight's Cross with Oakleaves, 156 of the Knight's Cross with Oakleaves & Swords, 27 of the Knight's Cross with Oakleaves, Swords and Diamonds, 1 of the Knight's Cross with Golden Oakleaves, Swords and Diamonds. Of the recipients, 64 percent were members of the German Army, 4 percent members of the Kriegsmarine, 39 percent the Luftwaffe, 6 percent the Waffen SS. In addition the award was presented to a number of foreigners. Each volume in this series will in general terms reflect this. The author has spent many years painstakingly researching the subject. He provides details of each recipient's military career, the ranks and positions held, with dates, also other decorations and awards received. This is the first time such information has been made available.
- Author(s)David Lyne-Gordon
- PublisherMilitary Press
- Date of Publication10/10/2001
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMilitary Press
- Width210 mm
- Height295 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.