All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionOn I September 1939 the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross was created by Hitler. It was the highest Third Reich award and could be distributed to all ranks within any branch of the Wehrmacht, Waffen-SS or the auxiliary services. It could also be awarded a number of times. During the war new grades of Knight's Cross were added. The Oakleaves to the Knight's Cross were introduced on 3 June 1940, and were the next highest grade above the original. This book is the first of four books looking at the winners of the Knight's Cross, and covers Knight's Cross and Knight's Cross with Oakleaves winners from 1939-40.
- Author BiographyGordon Williamson was born in 1951 and currently works for the Scottish Land Register. He spent seven years with the Military Police TA and has published a number of books and articles on the decorations of the Third Reich and their winners. He is the author of a number of World War II titles for Osprey. Ramiro Bujeiro is an experienced commercial artist who lives in his native city of Buenos Aires, Argentina. His professional background includes many commissions as a figure illustrator and strip cartoonist. His main interests are the political and military history of Europe in the first half of the 20th century.
- Author(s)Gordon Williamson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/07/2004
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleElite
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 114
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note42ill.23col.ill.
- Weight209 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ramiro Bujeiro
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.