All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $52.78
About this product
- DescriptionOn 1 September 1939 the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross was created by Hitler, the highest Third Reich award, and one which could be distributed to all ranks within any branch of the Wehrmacht, Waffen-SS or the auxiliary services. During the war, new grades of Knight's Cross were added. The Swords were introduced on 28 September 1941, and were the next highest grade above the Oakleaves. This book is the second of four volumes looking at the winners of the Knight's Cross, and covers Knight's Cross and Knight's Cross with Oakleaves and Swords winners from 1941-45 in Africa, Italy and the Mediterranean.
- Author BiographyGordon Williamson was born in 1951 and currently works for the Scottish Land Register. He spent seven years with the Military Police TA and has published a number of books and articles on the decorations of the Third Reich and their winners. He is the author of a number of World War II titles for Osprey. Ramiro Bujeiro is one of Osprey's most popular illustrators. An experienced commercial artist who lives and works in his native city of Buenos Aires, Argentina, his professional background includes many commissions as a figure illustrator and strip cartoonist for clients all over Europe and the Americas, including many years' work for IPC Magazines in Great Britain.
- Author(s)Gordon Williamson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/05/2005
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width186 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ramiro Bujeiro
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.