All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday, most castles are in ruins. Many of these once magnificent buildings were built on hilltops overlooking rivers, harbours and towns. In peacetime, castles were crowded, bustling communities. During wartime, they became safe strongholds for the people who lived in them. The most important people who lived in the castles were the lords and their knights.
- Author(s)John Lockyer
- PublisherFlying Start Books Ltd
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintRed Rocket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.