All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis instructional volume guides budding artists through each step in drawing their very own knight or castle. Using step-by-step illustrations and easy-to-follow text, readers will be able to confidently create a wonderful medieval scene. After producing the line drawings that lay the basic image, imagination and inspiration is then applied to color the work, creating bold medieval scenes and adventures.
- Author(s)Mark Bergin
- PublisherWindmill Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleIt's Fun to Draw (Library)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWindmill Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width231 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.