About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a lavishly illustrated exploration of the culture & craftsmanship of arms and armour during the Renaissance and Baroque periods - as represented in art. This lavishly illustrated volume presents an informative and entertaining exploration of the culture, symbolism, and craftsmanship of the arms and armour of the Renaissance and Baroque eras - as revealed through the art of the period. Knights in Shining Armor also takes a fascinating look at the world of the Manly Woman and the women-at-arms of the time as represented in art. Featuring 100 full-colour and black and white illustrations, this will become a treasured volume for anyone interested in the fascinating world of ornamental arms and armour.
- Author BiographyIda Sinkevic is Associate professor of Art at Lafayette College, Pennsylvania. She has written a number of articles and books on numerous artistic subjects.
- Author(s)Ida Sinkevic
- PublisherBunker Hill Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationPiermont
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBunker Hill Publishing Inc
- Out-of-print date16/08/2013
- Content Note75 full-colour, plus 25 b&w illustrations
- Weight853 g
- Width292 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.36Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $19.25Trending at AU $20.63
- AU $17.63Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.