All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionAdd a splash of colour to your wardrobe with these brilliantly bright projects for hats, scarves, booties, accessories and more. Treat yourself to 12 cheery projects to keep the chill away. Knit flattering hats and scarves, cozy booties and blankets, comfy mittens and socks, a festive holiday stocking, and even a pretty purse. Learn to stitch a rolled edge, create stripes, and more.
- Author BiographyKristin Spurkland is a popular quilting author, freelance designer, and knitting teacher.
- Author(s)Kristin Spurkland
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight159 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.