All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJo Sharp's knitwear collections incorporate simplicity, comfort and wearability. Her instructions for knitting are clear and simple to work with and are based on her 30 years experience in the industry. Jo's books have proven to be popular and collectable over many years of successful sales in Australia the UK and are rewned for their stunning photography and timeless style. This issue contains designs for men's and women's sweaters, vests, beanies and scarves, plus women's cardigans, wraps, stockings, a poncho and a velty knitted mohair brooch. Vintage knits include fairisles and cables. Intarsia knitting features in 3 sweaters. Homewares include mohair and textured cushions, and a rustic picnic throw.
- Author BiographyJo Sharp is a knitwear designer with cult standing and 30 years of experience in designing and publishing her work. She has developed her own range of luxury hand knitting yarns which are available onlineinternationally. Jo has published 28 knitting titles and her designs have also been published in numerous knitting journals internationally such as Vogue Knitting, Knitters and Interweave Knits.
- Author(s)Jo Sharp
- PublisherWilkinson Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWilkinson Publishing
- Weight320 g
- Width240 mm
- Height320 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.