All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this follow-up to Knit to Flatter, author Amy Herzog is back with more real-talk for knitters. In Knit Wear Love, she guides us through picking a base pattern that works for our inherent shape, then customising it to suit our size and style--all with the skill of a top-tch teacher and the honesty and humour of a BFF.Kwn for her uncanny ability to simplify what might initially seem complex, in Knit Wear Love, Herzog masterminds an easy mix-and-match pattern system that allows us to choose among the eight key sweater forms (pullover, cardigan, vest, cowl, tunic, wrap, tank, and bolero/shrug); eight fashion styles (modern, classic, romantic, sporty, bohemian, avant-garde, vintage, and casual); a trove of customisation details; ten sizes; and three gauges of yarn.The result? Sweaters we can knit with confidence, wear with pride, and love for many years to come.
- Author BiographyAmy Herzog is the author of Knit to Flatter and the creator of the Fit to Flatter online series. She teaches courses on Craftsy and in yarn shops countrywide. Her sweater designs have been featured in Twist Collective, Knitscene, Interweave Knits, Knitty, and more.
- Author(s)Amy Herzog
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication24/03/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width216 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.