Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionFiona Goble's lovely and humourous characters are instantly recognizable, from the bride's broad smile and sparkling engagement ring to the groom's dashing uniform (complete with tiny sequin orders and medals). We've included suggestions for creating a selection of customized guests, too, so you can use your own creativity in putting them together. With a free cardboard balcony included, so that you can display your creations in authentic surroundings, Knit Your Own Royal Wedding is funny, cute, and easy eugh for even a knitting vice to tackle - go on, get our your needles and help your favourite royals tie the kt!
- Author BiographyFiona Goble has published three books on making soft toys and has a forthcoming book on contemporary embroidery. She has contributed to a number of craft magazines and also teaches sewing. In the past, she ran a small business producing handmade woollen bags and home accessories.
- Author(s)Fiona Goble
- PublisherThe Ivy Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Ivy Press
- Out-of-print date15/04/2016
- Content Note70 colour illustrations
- Weight252 g
- Width204 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine8 mm
Most relevant reviews
- pete-kimmy_801 Dec, 2016by
Gorgeous patterns! ♡
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.