Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.54+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKnitting, then felting, yarns is easy, quick and addictive. In this book, the author has designed three basic bag patterns that can be adapted in a variety of ways to make fun, vibrant accessories. The book is filled with step-by-step instructions, projects and beautiful inspirational illustrations. The method and the patterns provided are ideal for beginners and the more experienced alike. A beautiful and fun book.
- Author BiographyBev Beattie began knitting as a child. She creates her glorious felted and knitted handbags, hats etc. while running a yarn-importing business with her husband. She lives in Nottingham from where she runs Knitting4fun.com.
- Author(s)Bev Beattie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/10/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note170+, full colour throughout
- Weight500 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.86Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.