All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $10.92Free postage
- AU $6.99Was:AU $8.99
About this product
- DescriptionSusie's designs are fun, fresh and inspiring, and will appeal to a wide range of knitters. From traditional to contemporary, fun and funky and knitted in bright, vibrant yarns to muted pastels, there is something for everyone. Susie has designed patterns suitable for men, women, children and babies; for a relaxed look, go for the oversized Slouch Beanie, a little girl would love the cute Charm Beanie, choose the soft, cream Baby Beanie for a new arrival and the Beastie Beanie for a fun-loving lad! Knitted beanies also make fantastic gifts for special friends and relatives.
- Author BiographySusie Johns is an experienced crafter, specialising in papercrafts and embroidery. She contributes regularly to a number of craft magazines and is the author of a range of books on practical subjects, such as collage, painting, drawing, papier-mache, crochet and embroidery. She also teaches craft workshops.
- Author(s)Susie Johns
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleTwenty to Make
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note50 colour
- Weight113 g
- Width155 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.