Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.83Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by bicwarehouse_au
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $18.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by *lastpost*
- Est. delivery by 1 Mar
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
About this product
- DescriptionNow even the tiniest tots can show off fun footwear! This detailed guide shows how to create 20 pairs of the most adorable baby shoes ever, in styles ranging from sweet Strawberry Jam slippers to sailor-style booties to urban fashion-forward low-tops. Even beginners can make a gift for family or friends, thanks to the detailed pictorial glossary of all the necessary knitting and crochet stitches and techniques.
- Author BiographyCatherine Bouquerel is a textile designer who works for thread and yarn-makers such as Phildar and Bergere de France. She lives in Ville d'Avray, France.
- Author(s)Catherine Bouquerel
- PublisherSixth and Spring Books
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleBaby Love
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSixth and Spring Books
- Out-of-print date10/11/2016
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight213 g
- Width203 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.