CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionBags, scarves, cosies... Learn to make all these and much more in Knitting - A fantastic step-by-step guide to creating 12 of your own fabulous knits. Following on from the successful Art Smart series, Craft Smart presents a fresh, fun approach to four creative skills: knitting, jewellery-making, papercrafting and crafting with recycled objects. Each book contains 12 original projects to make, using a range of readily available materials. There are projects for boys and girls, carefully chosen to appeal to readers of all abilities. Each project is graded with a difficulty rating of 1 to 5. A special techniques and materials? section encourages young crafters to try out their own ideas while learning valuable practical skills. Craft Smart series includes 4 titles: Knitting (978-1-60992-442-3) Fall 2013Recycling (978-1-60992-443-0) Fall 2013Jewelry (978-1-60992-441-6) Spring 2014Papercraft (978-1-60992-440-9) Spring 2014
- Author BiographyAdel Kay learned to knit when she was five and writes knitting patterns from her home. Her designs include toys, fashion, and home accessories. She lives in Lancashire and this is her first book.
- Author(s)Adel Kay
- PublisherQEB Publishing
- Date of Publication24/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleCraft Smart
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQEB Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width211 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.