All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionEvery knitter takes a different approach, and this revolutionary guide fosters experimentation and self-expression. Author Anna Zilboorg defies the tion of a one-size-fits-all teaching method, assuring readers that the techniques most comfortable and intuitive for individual knitters are always correct. Her explorations of the construction of knitted fabrics are founded upon the understanding that there are many different ways to produce the same satisfying result. Offering advice rather than rules, Knitting for Anarchists promises to broaden the horizons of active knitters and to encourage beginners. Patterns for sweaters, pullovers, and cardigans include helpful photos, charts, and directions that serve t only as guidelines but also as springboards for unlimited variations.
- Author BiographyNew York City native Anna Zilboorg attended Harvard University and taught at MIT. The author of several knitting books, she is a self-proclaimed hermit who resides in Virginia and devotes her life to knitting.
- Author(s)Anna Zilboorg
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Knitting, Crochet, Tatting, Lace
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.