All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou've knit for yourself, knit for the kids, knit for the house...w knit for the men. In Knitting forHim you'll find patterns both of you will like. Designed to keep him warm, you'll find plans for sweaters, hats, vests and more. The 30 fun and fashionable pieces outlined in Knitting for Him are filled with detailed instruction from the experts at Rowan. Any number of the projects will inspire you to grab your needles and start right in!For men to knit and wear...or women to knit and give!
- 30 easy-wearing, go-with-anything sweaters, vests, jackets, hats and scarves using today's most exciting yarns
- Crystal-clear instructions that you can trust to be accurate
- No squinting or getting lost in the 'fine print!' Easy-on-the-eyes type on uncluttered pages
- Directions to fit any size man -- S-M, L-XL, XXL-XXXL
- Projects suited to all levels of knitting experience
- Terrific photographs, including close-ups so vivid that you can almost feel a knit's 'woof and werf'
- From Rowan, the world's premier name in knitting
- Co-authored by designers Martin Storey and Wendy Baker
- The best gift for men who knit
- The best investment for women who love to knit for their husbands, boyfriends, brothers, sons...all the men in their life!
- Author(s)Martin Storey,Wendy Baker
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewtown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width217 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.