All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAre you suffering in silence? Have your headaches increased in severity and frequency? Are medications that previously provided relief suddenly less effective or t working at all? Are your headache symptoms causing you to miss family functions, social activities, and work? Has the pain that was once a nuisance w become completely frustrating and debilitating?
Within the pages of Kck Out Headaches, author Gary E. Ruoff, MD, will educate you about what's happening in your body and why. Learn the types of headaches and their symptoms. Discover the origins of headaches, trigger mechanisms, and ways to avoid them. Receive strategies for connecting with a kwledgeable physician, developing a total plan for headache management, and committing to making the changes that can lead to healing.
Headaches can be controlled and effectively managed! Let Kck Out Headaches help you take charge of your symptoms and reclaim your life.
- Author BiographyGary E. Ruoff, MD, is one of the founders of the Westside Family Medical Center in Kalamazoo, MI, and presently serves as Director of Clinical Research at that facility. Dr. Ruoff is also Clinical Professor of Family Practice at Michigan State University College of Medicine.
Seymour Diamond, MD, the Director of the Diamond Headache Clinic and the Diamond Inpatient Headache Unit, both located in Chicago, Illinois. One of the nation's foremost experts on headache, Dr. Diamond is the Executive Chairman of the National Headache Foundation and former Executive Officer of the World Federation of Neurology Research Group on Migraine and Headache.
- Author(s)Gary Ruoff
- PublisherSpry Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication02/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpry Publishing LLC
- Weight386 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword bySeymour Diamond
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.